- – Active/current TS/SCI with Polygraph
- – Demonstrated experience programming in multiple compiled and interpreted languages including Java, Python, Perl, C, and C++.
- – Demonstrated experience with shell scripting, for example, Bash.
- – Demonstrated experience presenting complex information from large-scale graph analytics.
- – Demonstrated ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences.
- – Demonstrated experience with Linux bash shell scripting.
- – Demonstrated experience automating project builds, for example by writing Makefiles, shell scripts, or Jenkins jobs.
- – Demonstrated experience working with application developers to identify and implement infrastructure and deployment requirements.
- – Demonstrated experience in User Interface/User Experience (UI/UX) development.
Applications Developer –
Job Category: Application Developer
Job Type: M-F; Core Hours (9am-3pm)
Job Location: McLean
SUMMARY CYPHERINTEL is seeking an Applications Developer to support a cleared program in McLean, VA.DUTIES, TASKS, & RESPONSIBILITIES The Sponsor has a requirement for systems support. Lines of effort shall include direct operational support by facilitating data gathering in highly technical situations, providing engineering design and implementation of data triage capabilities, and providing technical expertise to support the development of the Sponsor’s overarching data acquisition and exploitation strategy. The Team will perform end-to-end quality assurance of data feeds and data sets, and provide engineering support for data triage and assessment. The Application Developers will design and deploy tactical applications (e.g. web apps) to aid end users in triaging and exploiting data from multiple sources. They will also identify and document areas for improvement in workflows or systems, attend regular stand-up meetings, and provide input to code reviews. The Application Developers will be responsible for supporting related infrastructure and application development initiatives; supporting monitoring, alerting, and reporting out (e.g. dashboards), and supporting new use cases. They will be expected to use appropriate tools and computer programming languages, such as Python scripts, to collect and process data from a variety of sources and use Sponsor-network APIs to programmatically access data and build user-facing applications to work with that data.REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, & TECHNOLOGIES