- Active/current TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Solid hands-on Linux skills; must be proficient working with the command line interface across multiple security enclaves.
- Extensive experience with Linux DevOps automation planning, development and deployment.
- Advanced Linux system management tools experience to include Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Ansible Tower, Jenkins, Foreman, Spacewalk, and Satellite.
- Experience with programming languages such as Java, Python, and C#.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Bash, Perl, PowerShell, and VBScript.
- Experience with the AWS CLI, CloudFormation, Terraform, and data serialization languages such as JSON and YAML.
- Expert level troubleshooting skills on the Linux OS.
- Must have the knowledge and experience to determine root cause of issues, failures, faults, and errors by analyzing audit logs.
- Working knowledge of Amazon web services.
- Solid experience with Git and GitHub.
- Experience with management of Linux Repos.
Job Category: DevOps Engineer
Job Type: M-F; Core Hours (9am-3pm)
Job Location: McLean
SUMMARY Cypher Intelligence is seeking a DevOps SME to develop and enhance mission critical enterprise and departmental IT systems, from project inception to completion. This position requires in-depth hands-on experience developing software in a team environment, where customer focus, cooperation, communication and continual tradecraft improvements are the norm. Must be able to quickly create prototypes and integrate with other application interfaces/APIs. The successful candidate may be called upon to provide technical guidance in software engineering techniques and automated support tools as well as adherence to the design concept, standards, and progress relative to schedules. REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, & TECHNOLOGIES_