- Active/current TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Experience in an ISSO /ISSE / ISSM roles.
- Understand Information Technology concepts, plans and capabilities.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts at all levels with practitioners, management and customers alike.
- Expert knowledge of Intelligence Community Information Security and Assurance policies, regulations and procedures.
- Expert knowledge and experience carrying projects through the customer’s accreditation process to ATO (Authority to Operate).
- Experience authoring and maintaining systems security documentation including security assessments, mitigations and reporting.
- Expert domain knowledge of ICD503 and Risk Management Framework for successful A&As.
- Excellent verbal, writing and presentation skills
- Master’s Degree and a minimum of ten (10) years of experience
Senior Principle Cyber Security Engineer
Job Category: Cyber
Job Type: M-F; Core Hours (9am-3pm)
Job Location: McLean
SUMMARY Cypher Intelligence LLC is seeking a Senior Principle Cyber Security Engineer to support a cleared program in McLean. The successful candidate will provide SME level, INFOSEC leadership and support to a mission focused (non-enterprise), highly unique IT program.The candidate will provide daily INFOSEC support, engagement and expertise for all system, network and technology security activities within the program. Work in this capacity will require expert level knowledge of the customer’s Information Assurance, Certification & Accreditation and Assessment & Authorization activities. Additionally, the candidate will provide leadership and guidance to more Junior Cyber Security engineers on the program.The candidate will be responsible for management, oversight and processing organizational technologies to successfully pass them through the customer’s security processes for ATO. Work in this capacity will include regular formal and informal technical briefings of proposed technologies, concepts, capabilities and activities with the senior customer security staffs. Additionally, the candidate will work independently or as part of a team to conduct and document system scans, POAMS, mitigations as well as closely coordinating and tracking systems as they transit the accreditation process.Other duties will include the creation, assembly, delivery of security plans and associated documentation packages, interfacing and advising technical staff and advising and mentoring junior ISSOs and teammates. REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, & TECHNOLOGIES